Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Welcome to my new CRAFT COLLEGE blog!!!!!!

Hi!! Thanks for checking in to my new Blog!! I am so excited to have it up and running.  As you learn crafting, I am learning computer!!!  Watch me learn!!  I will post pictures from Craft College nights, as well as pictures of items we have made together!!!  You know how they say "Buy a memory"?? I say MAKE a memory!!  Craft College is a place where we can inspire each other and be creative.  Remember my motto...It may not be perfect...but it's made with love.  Let's get off to a great start on Tuesday Feb. 10th at 6 p.m.!  We will start with making a mosaic tile tray...you design yourself!  Come join the fun!!




You will be met with lots of friendly little faces at CRAFT COLLEGE!!!

4 comments:

  1. Great job Ms. Debbie, Dean of Students!! It looks Great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog Gribby!!! Can't wait til class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for art night! yay! My mom and I are anxious to come tomorrow! See you then! Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete